Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wednesday 3/17/10 – Monday 3/22/10 – 11:29am & 12:16am

3/17/10 – HAPPY ST. PATTY’S DAY

ya… so on the 17th I actually was too tired to post anything so I just wrote down the important stuff that happened… on Wednesday I got a gift for sue cause it was her b-day that day and I plan on giving it to her when I see her. Also I did this thing called “iNights” at ecc which is basically the school’s attempts to make kids get off their ass and do shit other than videogames and drugs and shit like that… this one was bowling. I hadn’t been bowling in a long time so I decided to go. I didn’t do too bad, I got a 90

3/18/10

not much happened on Thursday. It was opening night for the play and it did pretty well, I think we sold out. It was really nice. I tossed a football around with my friends for a bit and it was fun

3/19/10

Friday was one hell of a day… the reason I didn’t post anything non Friday is cause I didn’t get home ‘til about 6am :/

What happened is, I had to do a morning show for a lot of senior citizens and that was from 10am to about 2pm, and of course I had o b there at 8:30 to get the tech ready, after that I went and I had a very fun nerf war with some kids in R&R. I must say, one battle was pretty epic. It was a 5 on 5, king of the hill match, we were pretty evenly matched. It ended up being down to 2 ppl, their team had a pistol that could shoot basically any ammo he found, and my team had a repeating pistol with 8 shots… they dodged and shot for about 5 minutes, then they finally won. I then went and did the evening play on Friday, witch was fucking \hilarious…. In one part of the play, Lank takes the saloon sign that says “hotel” on it and smashes it on his head when b4 he had just broke it on his knee and the improv was superb. After the play I headed down to the café where R&R was having a lock-in. I stayed there until about 5:30 then I got a ride home and crashed in my bed, the weird thing was, I wasn’t all that tired Friday, even tho I hadn’t gotten much sleep the night b4 and it was 5am Saturday. But still I crashed in bed and went to sleep

3/20/10

Saturday is when my mom was home. I think she actually came home on Friday but I wouldn’t know.
Anyway, I wake up at about 8, and go back to sleep ‘til about 9, then again ‘til 10. at 10 I read my new comic book and then headed downstairs to ask my mom about her trip. I think she enjoyed herself, which is nice, because she deserves to have some fun. Anyway, I did a few chores around the house then went to the play where my mom watched it this time, she liked it so much she actually got tickets for Sunday too, but I’ll get to that in a bit.

After the play I went and chilled at my friend elf’s house. At her house was Zack, Jake and Brian, kids from R&R and Cory, elf’s cousin and then 2 girls I didn’t know, and apparently neither did elf, which kinda annoyed her a bit but o well, she was trying to b civil to them. We just kinda chilled and kinda watched inglorious bastards. By “kinda watched” I mean it was playing on the TV and wasn’t really being watched except by a few ppl off and on. Jake was supposed to bb my ride home but it turns out that he didn’t go home that night, he left and went the complete wrong direction of my house with one of the girls I didn’t know. Elf ended up having \to take me home cause Brian upon deciding that he wasn’t going to go home, seemed to also not want to remember that day, or maybe week, cause he downed one drink then a second, and was gonna go for a third b4 elf was like “u better slow down, Hun, I don’t want u to throw up or whatever” so he started pacing himself a bit better.

But ya, I’m pretty sure elf is still pissed off at Jake, probably will stay that way for a while. Elf had to drive for over an hour just cause Jake was trying to get lucky or something, idk, but still, cause Jake bailed on the “party”, if u wanna call it that, and elf had to drive from her house, to mine, and then back.

To b honest, I’m kinda annoyed at him too. He really should think b4 he does shit like that.

3/21/10

yesterday was great… I went to bed at like 2 and then got up at about 11am, ate, took a shower and then booked it so make it to school by noon. It was the final performance of the play, so after ward we had strike. Now I have a… idk if “friend” is the right word, we r definitely really good acquaintances and I consider him a friend, but im not sure if he thinks of me as a fiend… anyway… his name is TJ, anyway… well he came down from where he lives now to see the play and help with strike. Within like 20 minutes of starting strike someone unscrews what was apparently the wrong screw. A fairly large wall that was the saloon was apparently being held up by just this one screw, so once it was gone the wall fell… I barely had time to react as it fell to the ground, I couldn’t do anything but watch as it fell right on TJ. Me and like 3 other guys rushed to get the wall off him. He just kinda laid there while we got the wall out of the way. After that he got up, cracked a joke about how he feels like he’s really helping with strike now that he got hurt, made a comment about how he wasn’t even in this play and he got hurt, then sed he was fine and went back to work. It’s a really good thing that he’s so durable, that could have ended really badly. All I have to show from the ordeal is a blood blister on my thumb, some scrapes on my right hand and arm, and several stiff muscles

And finally, Monday – 3/22/10 – 10:31pm

All I did today was I did a few chores around the house, and typed out all of this. I also played a game I got Friday from my friend, its called plants vs. zombies, and it’s a very fun game. Well that’s all I have to say. I think this is a long enough post I wont bother with shit of the day today, but I’ll start again tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. i think this one might win "longest post award"

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't sleep so here's some shit of the day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got to be fucking kidding me blogger.

    Posting again to unstick my previous comment again. >.>

    ReplyDelete