Not too much happened today…
I woke up at about 11am; that was pretty nice. I really woke up at about 6, but I kept going to sleep til it was about 11. it was still nice
Anyway.. after that I got a small talk from my dad saying that I need to clean my room like a month ago
So, naturally, today I spent a lot of time at my cousin’s house today.
I helped with nick’s pine wood derby car; well more what we did was get a plan for his car
I also played pokémon stadium on my cousin’s n64… I know that pokémon is kinda stupid, but it was a fun game back in the day, and it’s more of a nostalgia thing more than anything.
Anyway.. then I went to see my cuz play some basket ball.. he won.. 50 to 26-ish
Then I came home and played magic with bob, and watched forest gump
Now here it is, 11:00 and my net still isn’t working
Maybe it will start working b4 I give up on it and go to bed
Anyway… cya tomorrow
link:http://www.cracked.com/article_17529_5-modern-sports-that-started-as-excuses-sex-violence.html
question:did u ever play any sports, if so what and when did u play them?
from about kindergarden to like 5th grade i played baseballo every summer.
i wasnt any good, got hit in the head pretty much every year (that explains alot lol) anyway... about 5th grade was when u needed to b good at it to play, so i stoped playing.
i was only playing to see my "friends"
and by "friends" i mean the ppl i pretended were my friends, cxase i really had none until was like 13-14, and in highschool
thought of the day
"No, I'm not a pessimist.
At some point the world shits on everybody.
Pretending it ain't shit makes you an idiot
not an optimist."

For a guy who plays magic and consults with LARPers on a regular basis it seems sorta weird to rag on pokemon.
ReplyDeleteBut I'm not a fan of it either the games and series were fun though.
lol true
ReplyDeleteI was on a football team and a kickball team (grade school), i've played basketball against my cousin who has a bunch of those #1 trophies(ages 4-now, does dance count?(8-10), oh and 4 years of kung fu and kickboxing.(middle through high school)
ReplyDelete