Another day at school
Nothing special…
I went to my first math class of the semester, also my first math class in a year… it’ll b interesting to see how it goes
I also went to my intro to films class today
Pre-game guess is it’s gonna b an awesome class
By summer I’ll b able to analyze movies and find the “hidden meanings” of movies
Lol
Anyway… I also talked to vinnie about my prac schedual… as of now I am goingto b working on T/TH from 8:30-11:30 and wed from 9:30 - 12:30
but i'm keepingm days open for extra time if i am just really tired that day, which will probiby come closer to summer, or if i just dont show up to many days, like last semester, then i can make them up on monday and friday
anyway... heres the shitz
link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDrDMdkSerw
the phoenix
umm.. general question of the week... what did u think of the poem?
thought of the day

No comments:
Post a Comment