Tuesday, January 19, 2010

monday -- 1/18/10 -- 11:30pm

Hey there…

This is gonna b light speed…

Basicly I did nothing ntoday.. well I helped lee and bob continue their tradition of dining in at dominoes… idk if it’s like this everywhere but at the one here, there is no dine in… just benches for waiting

Lol

Anyway… so I baught them pizza cause I’m the only one with money… but bob is gonna owe me for it all so it’s fine

Sadly lee had to go home today… o well

It is my express opinion that he is pretty cool

Anyway… SOTD…

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJUhEWpgphk

question... do u live in a bubble world or do u live out in reality?

sorry.. no thought of the day today

1 comment:

  1. No one lives in reality. Every single person in the world has some sort of escape they retreat into from time to time.

    ReplyDelete