i got up and had to cut the front yard, not too bad. i had to clean the downstairs bathroom, not too bad, but apparently cause bob had to cut the back yard, and i'm home more, which means i use the bathroom more, he thinks i should clean both bathrooms... i'll probibly puch it off until next week when bob will probibly end up doing it
lol
anyway,, thats all that happened to me today
ok.. now for the shits...
first of all, i'd like to just say that me and my friend, i'll call her "ivy" were talkingabout living forever... so i'll pose the question to u...
would u want to live forever?
like if someone said "if u drink this u'll never die, or get old, or get sick, u'll live forever" would u take it if u knew it worked?
here's what ivy says:
only if the love of my life took it as well, because if they didn't it wouldn't be worth it.
andwhen asked y she said:
to have plenty of time with the love of my life, to try and have no regrets, even though I would live forever I'd still live each day like I could die the next, to do everything I want to, to get to know as many people as possible and help as many people as possible, to try and make a difference
and my responce to the question: honestly,,, i wouldnt want to... i think it would get borong, and i would hate it.. it would b fun the first decade or so, maybe even the first few decades... but i'd have to watch my friends grow old and die, ya i'd get to see the future become history, but i'd get bored, now, if there was a way to stop living forever, and just return ageing and growing from where u stopped, then i'd probibly do it, if i didnt like it i'd just stop being immortal.
and the link, i know i'm strtching it very far, but it's the sog "my immortal" by evenescence...
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=bU9FwP4uOY8&feature=related
but ya,, if u can find a link about living forever then by all means, post it. and i'm not tryign to sound sarcastic, or snotty or anything.. i'm being serious... if u got one, post it, it's welcome.
anway.. and i'll end it with the...
thought of the day
"So,
anyone have a secret to immortality
they would like to share with me?
--Don't die."

I would I'll elaborate more on it tomorrow though it's to late for a long response.
ReplyDeleteAlso I've been looking for that song for awhile thanks I forgot the name.
ur welcome for the song... i didnt know what song it was until i heard it
ReplyDeletelol