Tuesday, January 5, 2010

tuesday -- 1/5/010 - 9:37pm

and as u probibly guessed this is episode 2 of "yay issabel came all the wy out here"

in today's episode, i was bored...

not "well that wasnt interesting" bored.. like "out of my mind" bored...

all i did was i got up at about 8am, i watched tv til about 12, got tired of that and went and got online... not really expecting a call form issabel and jay (ber boyfriend who lives near by) but sorta slightly waiting for it... not like i had anythg else to do...

and tho i should have been looking for shit of the day, i didnt

but after looking a bit i have my shit of the day...

LOTD:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLCF0VejpRM

QOTD: what do u do when ur bored?

MAOTD: i just get online and waste time until someone talks to me, or i watch tv.. if al else fails i'll just make shit up as i go along.. it's always better not to come to that... it could get pretty bad
lol

thought of the day

1 comment:

  1. Play video games, read, check reddit, check reddit, check reddit some more, find something interesting to do with the collection of PCs I've sadly built up.

    Right now I'm looking for a excuse to convert my laptop to a Solaris only machine but Solaris doesn't seem to have a driver for the wireless card which is stopping me in tracks each time.

    Also I'd like to automate my backup strategy as I know my home server comp's big hard drive will kick the bucket sometime soon and I don't want to lose it's data.

    Unfortunately though its not a software problem, I have a crappy backup script written but I want to set it up to copy everything to the external at night but not have the external still powered on while it's not in use.

    I've thought about powering it with one of those Christmas tree light timers but that can't be shut off if the backup runs long and I don't want to leave that drive plugged in for a long amount of time as external drives tend to die quicker when you do that. I'm hoping sometime this year I can snag a tape drive from work if we do upgrade all our shit (which it needs upgrades badly even my home comp has 4 times the ram and processor power of my main server) and put that in my pc to solve the problem and do things the 1994 way, yeah!

    ReplyDelete