but i'm gonna make this fast...
ya.. again nothing done today...
i did my math homework... thats something
i didnt accually do all of it cause i couldnt, for the life of me, rremember what the fuck to do :/
and i think i got one problem wrong but again.. no idea how
anyway... double shit like i promeiced...
link 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNSRqh8THXI
it's called ride to callifornia by paper tounge
its really a good song i think
link 2: http://www.cracked.com/article/18362_the-7-ballsiest-ways-anyone-ever-quit-their-job/
this is from cracked.. one of the funniest sites i've seen in a long time
ok questions.... do u have a place u want ti visit, or live... or a more spesific question.. would u want to go to CA?
i accually would like to go there... cause well, i think i owe a few friends a visit at least :)
as far as anywhere,, ya.. i'd totally go to luoisianna for at least a while, maybe ohio... but probibly not, saddly i think it would b a wasted trip :(
anyway... Q2 is firstly, do u have a job.. secondly if u do, do u like it. and then thirdly, what is the colest way u can think of to quit ur job
saddly i cant really answer my question cause i am unemployed
thoughts of the day
1
"imperfection is beauty
madness is genius
and its better to be absolutely ridiculous
than absolutely stupid"
and 2
"the truth is ive never fooled anyone
ive let people fool themselves.
They didnt bother to find out
who i was
or what i was
Instead
they'd invent a character for me
I wouldnt argue with them
Theyre obviously loving somebody im not."
thanks sis for the thoghts of the day :)
and now.. unconscienceness for 5 hours :/

Q1 I'd rather be anywhere but here. So yes CA would be nice.
ReplyDeleteQ2 I'm the network administrator for a small local company. It's ok they sort of stick me on pay but as I'm 19 it's mainly so I can put that I have netadmin experience on my resume anyway and avoid the hell of job finding that hits all incoming IT pros nowadays.
I've always wanted to quit by overwriting all of the company data with a program that just prints 'I fucking hate you guys so I quit' but that would bring me a work-related sabotage lawsuit.
lol.. could u change all of the comps to display "ur an idiot, so ur it admin quit"?
ReplyDeleteif so u should do that if u end up quiting
lol