the only thing that happened that is rely of mention is kinda weird, even by my standards...
ok, have u ever looked at somethign purple and just kinda suddenly saw hoe red and blue can make purple?
ya.. i just did that...
i was thinking of how blue and red make purple, then i had a "me moment" and was like "is that right?... do red and blue make purple?"
and i have a purple-ish lysol spray can in the bathroom and i just kinda looked at it and i just kinda saw the red and the blue
it was a pretty big wtf moment :/
anyway.. the link accually comes from erik again...
http://laughingsquid.com/san-franciscos-answer-to-westboro-baptist-church/
it really made me laugh
random vs. hatred... random wins
the question is... what is the most random thing u have ever done?
honestly.. i have done so many it's hard to pick
i thik just various things say, various phrases i mutter for no reason, but who knows
thoght of the day
"So, how many are you inviting?
Dunno. I'll check the random number generator.
Oh. It says 22345780
We're gonna have to get more dip."
lol

In order to best answer this randomly I wrote a program in java to provide a random response.
ReplyDeleteHere's some of the better outputs.
I once final frontier used a extension cord for kinky sex penis
I once did hardcore bondage sacrificed someone to satan
I once killed using a extension cord for kinky sex penis
I once did a extension cord for kinky sex with massive amounts of cocaine
I once did hardcore bondage while listening to black sabbath
I once used extension cord for sacrificing someone to satan.
So there you go random things this java program claims I have done.
Also no idea why the program picked extension cords for so many of the outputs the word list was bigger than that.
ReplyDeleteALOL!!!
ReplyDeleteapparently u really like ur extention cords
lol
I kissed my best friend in best buy ;P
ReplyDelete